To change leadership and management practices in the development sector
- To establish Development Management as a separate discipline with its own body of research and experience-based knowledge which is used to prepare future generations of managers for development.
- To establish Development Management as a profession in its own right and a critical component for the success of the development sector.
- To facilitate the development of an ecosystem for Development Management consisting of a unique body of knowledge, world-class faculty, passionate and bright students, engaged stakeholders and an active alumni group.
- To continuously engage with external stakeholders who recognise the value of students of Development Management
- Extensively partner with individuals and organizations working in the sector and build acceptance and appreciation of Development Management