- Understanding Society and Development
- Design of Interventions for Social Impact
- Curated Development Management Courses
- In addition, two modules run throughout the year in both formal classroom sessions and workshop mode
- Personal Mastery for Development Leadership
- Writing in the Discipline
Terms 1 and 2: Focus on the Knowing component: Intended to build a deep understanding of development to prepare one as an authentic development professional.
Two-week Realising India immersion: The two week immersion in a district that enables the student to engage with ground realities from multiple perspectives.
Term 3 follows with the question, “What am I going to do about what I saw and felt on the ground? How can I intervene to bring change?” The Term delves into the nuts and bolts of designing an intervention by adopting a unique approach to intervention design that is anchored in a systems approach.
Terms 4 to 8: Focus on management – the what and how of managing a Social Purpose Organisation and customised development management courses.