Executive and Leadership Coach
Rama is a Master Coach, Mentor and Advisor since the last 10 years. She engages with CXO's in both corporate and social sectors to formulate and achieve goals for their holistic success. Previously she has almost 2 decades of experience in both corporate and development sectors at senior management level in India and the Asia Pacific region working with different cultures.
She is also on the board of a few organisations.
She is keenly interested in Social Entrepreneurship and mentors social businesses and also teaches Social Entrepreneurship.
- Independent Director, Tasty Bite Eatables Ltd
- Advisor and Board member, Beyond Capital Fund, USA.
- Member, Advisory Board, Theia Ventures
- Senior Advisor, Villgro Innovations Foundation
- Mentor, UNITAR
- Regional Marketing Manager, BP
- Senior consultant , Tecnova Management consultancy
- Export Manager, PepsiCo
- Rama has worked as a mentor and faculty for United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR) for the fellowship programme for Afghan civil service for 10 years and taught one programme on Social entrepreneurship for Iraqi youth
- Rama has been associated with ISDM as an adjunct faculty for the course Social Entrepreneurship since its first batch.
- B.Com Hons and LLB, University of Delhi.
- MBA, National University of Singapore.
- Master Certified Coach (MCC), International Coaching Federation