Visiting Faculty, Knowledge Management System
"The river needs to take the risk of entering the ocean because only then will fear disappear, because that’s where the river will know its not about disappearing into the ocean but of becoming the ocean"
Aakash is empowering unemployable youth to navigate the future of work & learning in India by mastering 21st century skills through self-learning. He is integrating the culture, tools and practice of self-learning in the Indian education and vocational training system and transitioning teachers as champions of 21st century skills. By doing so, institutions and teachers are enabling young people to experience purpose and autonomy and take charge of their own learning and career pathways.
- Program Officer at Ambuja Cement foundation
- Regional CSR Coordinator at Microsoft Middle East & Africa
- Country Director of the International Youth Foundation
- Active Member of AIESEC
- Finalist, Schwab Social Entrepreneur of the year 2019
- Ashoka Fellow
- Economics from St. Xavier's College, Ahmedabad